All clinic fees are based on appointments at Hampshire Health in Emsworth.
- HOME - Physiotherapy Assessment for a long term condition to include ideas for a home programme/advice - £90
- HOME - Follow-up Physio appointment at home or other venue - £75
- CLINIC - Physiotherapy Assessment for a long term condition to include ideas for a home programme/advice - £90
- CLINIC - Physiotherapy Assessment of a recent problem (such as posture or pain) to include exercise plan/advice - £75
- CLINIC - Physiotherapy Assessment of Gross Motor Skills to include ideas of activities to do at home - £65
- CLINIC - Follow-up Physio appointment at the clinic - £60
- TRAVEL per hour - £30 pro rata (see below)
- SUMMARY EMAIL - of any appointment including any changes to home programme – FREE
- REPORTS/LETTERS per hour (max 3 hours) - £30 pro rata
- MEETINGS - Attendance at a meeting or school visit - £100
- EQUIPMENT - Hire of LiteGait - £10 per day & Hire of Treadmill £4 a day (delivery/collection extra)
Travel is charged at £30/hour pro-rata. (Journey time calculated using the AA Route Planner, my postcode is PO10 7PA.)
All accounts need to be settled after each session or on completion of reports. Payments should be made by BACS, cash or by cheque made to 'Georgina Farmer'..
If you wish to claim physiotherapy fees on your Private Medical Insurance you must:
- check your policy for restrictions and excesses
- ensure that the physiotherapy has been authorised before the start of treatment
- be aware that any fees not covered by the policy, e.g. travel and cancellation fees, must be met by the client/policy holder.
Unattended appointments or those cancelled with less than 48 hours notice, are liable to be charged at the full fee will be charged.
This web page is written in PHP and validates as strict HTML4.01
This page was written by Robin Hall and is ©2013 Gina Farmer